Order#: 143416 - My experience with Balsam Hill has gone from bad to worse.

Firstly I placed the order with them on the Friday the 5th December. I sent an email on Monday the 8th December asking for an update on an estimated delivery and I had no response. I then checked my online account and I was provided with a tracking number. Their website clearly states that this item was shipped with FedEx however it was a Yodel tracking number. After spending hours on the phone to FedEx and Yodel we worked out that the tracking number was incorrect and should not start with letters "Yodel-J". I dread think what my mobile phone bill will be this month after being on hold for so many hours to 0845/local rate numbers.

I then emailed again on Thursday the 11th December and they responded a day later. I understand that Yodel are having massive issues with the volume of deliveries and they kindly credited me with £30 due to the delivery taking so long.

I have tried contacting them at least four times a day during working hours and there has been no response on the telephone.

The tree arrived on Friday 12th December and its not the one I added to the basket originally. The one I wished to purchase and originally added to my basket was a 6.5ft BH Fraser Fir Candlelit LED. The tree that has arrived is a 7ft Vancouver Spruce Candlelit LED. I'm not sure how this mix up has occurred.

I have a two year old daughter who has been waiting very eagerly to decorate her Christmas Tree. I am massively desperate to get this matter rectified. I'm even thinking of booking a day off work and driving down to their warehouse to get this tree exchanged but they won't answer my calls

There is NO RESPONSE from their customer service team. Having spent almost £300 I am very disappointed. I feel like I've been ripped off just before Christmas and my daughter hasn't had the Christmas experience that she deserved. Avoid this company - don't go through the same experience.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product or customer service, Late delivery, No answer on the phone, No response from emails.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments