I just experienced the same prolem.I or dered a 36"wreath and got a box that measured only 25".

The first CS person was willing to exchange but I would have to wait 24 to 48 hrs for a return label. Didn't happen and an email saying I should fluff it came instead. "in other words stretch it out like "Gumby" or visit your hairdresser from th 80's or feed it a wreath enhancement pill you get 36" of wreath Fluff !" I had to call back three times before I could get them to print a label, which took less than a minute. They also told me I could reorder be charged and the other charge would be taken off when , received the wreath.

Over my dead body! Now I'm just praying I get my money back. Also they use Fedx and for them to pay return postage, you have to use Fedx.

I have to travel 20 miles to a dropbox.I am so angry!

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and not as described" of balsam hill christmas wreath from Balsam Hill. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Balsam Hill to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong size and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Balsam Hill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments