New Canaan, Connecticut
4.0

I have been ordering from BH, (Balsam Hill) for years.

On ordering a 26" wreath to match my existing wreath, (from a 2008 purchase), to my surprise it arrived in a very small box not as small as "Tiffany's" but if one were to paint it blue and your beloved might get excited.

When opening the box the wreath it only measured 16" across.

I called BH customer service and told them of the issue, in-turn they asked me to take photos and send them images of what certainly may of been an error in shipment or packaging.

Not hearing from them within several hours I returned the call to BH and had learned the earlier representive was not their and would call me tomorrow.

Ummm ..........no, since I had a new BH representive I explained our situation again and wanted to resolve this today.

It's not a GM key or Toyota brake problem people.

It's seems a 26" wreath is only a 26" wreath if you "fluff it up" (no comment on that statement) from the representative , in other words stretch it out like "Gumby" or visit your hairdresser from th 80's or feed it a wreath enhancement pill you get 26" of wreath Fluff !

Wrong in order to have a 26" in wreath you need to order a 36" wreath.

I ordered the 36" wreath to match my 26" wreath at a additional cost which was fine the larger wreath costs more. They also sent me a FedEx label so to return my previous purchase.

Satisfied with BH customer service although it certainly could of been handled on the first call.

Note "Size Matters" come on "BH"enough with the "BS" please let your consumer's know what their getting.

Cheers- Satisfied

Cheers-

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Huntcrg is overall satisfied with Balsam Hill. the best about positive experience from Balsam Hill was website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #946395

Hi, I deeply appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience and I am sorry to hear that the size of your first wreath and the way the call was handled did not meet your expectations.We have taken into account your feedback and forwarded this to our Product Development team as inputs specifically for the size of our wreaths.

If there's anything further we can help you regarding your purchase, please feel free to email us your concern at social@balsamhill.com.We will be happy to assist.

Redwood City, California, United States #946392