Don't be fooled into thinking high price equals high quality.Supervisor on stay admits their warranty department is overwhelmed.

Year after year we continue to have issues with the light receiver. To years,two receivers. Year after year the warranty department is so overwhelmed they say they will get to the part replacement as soon as they can with no guarantees.

Note to self , begin tree set up prior to Halloween if you want your tree in working order two weeks before Christmas.I'm 55 years old and this is the worst purchase decision I've ever made.

I will never recommend this company to any friends or foe.

The Johnson's......Cincinnati Ohio

I didn't like: Customer support.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #907955

Thank you for bringing up your concerns regarding your tree’s receiver. Please send us your Order ID to social@balsamhill.com so we can help resolve the issue or damage as stated in our Warranty Policy which you can view here: http://www.balsamhill.com/help_answer.asp?ID=20.

Balsam Hill 11'Fraiser Fir Christmas Tree Full clear+color Lights -Musty-Moldy- lights not working at top- center Post is visible and you can see all through due to not enough stems Balsam Hill "...This tree arrived and as we were putting it up I kept smelling a moldy -musty smell!After 3 1/2 hours of two adults putting it up and fluffing , I..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Balsam Hill - Deceptive Advertising Balsam Hill "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more