2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Balsam Hill tree on 10/26/17. It arrived 10/31 but was the completely wrong tree.

Wrong size, wrong type, wrong lights. I called and was told I would receive a shipping label to send the tree back and that the correct tree would be sent to me two-day overnight, arriving 11/3/17. What happened next involves too many phone calls and emails to go into the details here. Suffice it to say that I did not receive the shipping label for the return, did not receive the correct tree on 11/3/17 and was told many different things by the different customer service reps I spoke to during 6 or 7 calls and many emails.

I was finally told on 11/3 that I had to send the tree back and give them a tracking number before they would send out the new tree. First time anyone had told me that. It took a few days for Fedex to get here for the pick up. In the meantime, I received an email telling me the correct tree had been shipped and would arrive 11/6 or 11/7.

It did not. I called AGAIN today, 11/8, and was once again told it would be straightened out: that my correct tree had been shipped and they would call me back with the information on delivery date. When I did receive a call back (from yet another different customer service agent), I was told the tree I ordered was out of stock and I had been issued a refund! I was told I could check back mid-November as a shipment was coming in but they didn't know what was in the shipment.

This entire experience demonstrated the complete ineptitude of the company from the start. Until the final call today I never received a completely researched, honest answer to my questions or the situation, and I had done nothing wrong.

I ordered an expensive tree, got the wrong tree, and it went downhill from there. I strongly suggest that nobody order from this company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments