Balsam Hill - White Tree turned YELLOW
Opened up my tree, 1 year old, and the bottle brushes had all turned yellowish brown. Called customer service and was told it would take 72 hours to process my claim. After a conversation with a "product leader" I was told that there was no way to expedite my claim ( I had a decorator coming the next day to decorate the house). I has not been 5 days, 120 hours, and I just got an email telling my they had sent me this:
Thank you for sending the photos.
We have forwarded them to our Parts Replacement via case number 40011. Please give us up to 72 business hours to review your claim and contact you with an update.
Was told it could take UP TO 5 DAYS to receive a new tree. Instead it has taken 5 days to just open the e-mail.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "2 years old and I get this on the screen... POS I have no idea where to start to even see if I can get this fixed......"
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."