Galveston, Texas

Opened up my tree, 1 year old, and the bottle brushes had all turned yellowish brown. Called customer service and was told it would take 72 hours to process my claim. After a conversation with a "product leader" I was told that there was no way to expedite my claim ( I had a decorator coming the next day to decorate the house). I has not been 5 days, 120 hours, and I just got an email telling my they had sent me this:

Thank you for sending the photos.

We have forwarded them to our Parts Replacement via case number 40011. Please give us up to 72 business hours to review your claim and contact you with an update.

Was told it could take UP TO 5 DAYS to receive a new tree. Instead it has taken 5 days to just open the e-mail.

Review about: Christmas Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Balsam Hill- Excellent service, terrible product Balsam Hill "They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem? Horrible product! Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more