Featured

Opened up my tree, 1 year old, and the bottle brushes had all turned yellowish brown. Called customer service and was told it would take 72 hours to process my claim. After a conversation with a "product leader" I was told that there was no way to expedite my claim ( I had a decorator coming the next day to decorate the house). I has not been 5 days, 120 hours, and I just got an email telling my they had sent me this:

Thank you for sending the photos.

We have forwarded them to our Parts Replacement via case number 40011. Please give us up to 72 business hours to review your claim and contact you with an update.

Was told it could take UP TO 5 DAYS to receive a new tree. Instead it has taken 5 days to just open the e-mail.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Balsam Hill 11'Fraiser Fir Christmas Tree Full clear+color Lights -Musty-Moldy- lights not working at top- center Post is visible and you can see all through due to not enough stems Balsam Hill "...This tree arrived and as we were putting it up I kept smelling a moldy -musty smell!After 3 1/2 hours of two adults putting it up and fluffing , I..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more