Balsam Hill - White Tree turned YELLOW
Opened up my tree, 1 year old, and the bottle brushes had all turned yellowish brown. Called customer service and was told it would take 72 hours to process my claim. After a conversation with a "product leader" I was told that there was no way to expedite my claim ( I had a decorator coming the next day to decorate the house). I has not been 5 days, 120 hours, and I just got an email telling my they had sent me this:
Thank you for sending the photos.
We have forwarded them to our Parts Replacement via case number 40011. Please give us up to 72 business hours to review your claim and contact you with an update.
Was told it could take UP TO 5 DAYS to receive a new tree. Instead it has taken 5 days to just open the e-mail.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "2 years old and I get this on the screen... POS I have no idea where to start to even see if I can get this fixed......"
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."