5.0
Additional Fees

My wife and I ordered oe of Balsam Hill's BH Fraser Fir pre-lit trees in mid November. The tree was delivered two days before Thanksgiving. After we placed the order, I came across this web site and honestley I wondered if we had made a mistake due to the many negative reports.

The day after Thanksgiving we opened the box and began assembling the tree. The quality was even better than I expected. I was very impressed at how carefully the tree was packaged and protected.

We put it together and arranged the branches as shown in the instructions and also watched the videos on YouTube.

The lights are attached in beautifully and the assembly process is simple.

We could not be more pleased, and would highly reccomend anyone in purchasing a tree from Balsam Hill

Robert Borhauer

Illinois

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with entire process. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of balsam hill bh fraser fir narrow tree. Balsam Hill needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned balsam hill bh fraser fir narrow tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Balsam Hill.

Comments