I had ordered a 6.5 foot Balsam Hill Pikes Peak White Tree with Clear Lights. I received the tree only to be so disappointed that it does not at all appear as illustrated on your website (full and perfectly shaped).

I followed the Balsam Hill assembly instructions as written only to find that the needles do not hold firm. Numerous needles fell out while fluffing the limbs into place, as directly. There are needles everywhere that also cannot be easily picked up with a vacuum cleaner. Moreover, I was expecting the needles to be similar in shape and construction to the live tree needles as illustrated on your TV commercial, where you emphasize realism. I feel that I have been taken advantage of through false advertising and deceit. I have checked the reviews on the internet and read the numerous extremely negative comments relating to poor quality and customer service.

So now you have placed me in a difficult situation where I can only return the tree on the condition that I paid for the return shipping changes. The result is disappointment with an added expense!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments