1.2
Turnaround Time

Dealing with this company trying to get a defective section on a $2000 tree fixed or replaced has been the absolute worst experience I've EVER had!!! I've been lied to, told a replacement tree, then section would be delivered to my home within days, and now, weeks and weeks later, still nothing!

The latest is they want me to pay $500 to the shipping company to have the replacement delivered, becasue I live on a property and they can't drive into my driveway!! Despite the fact the first tree was delivered to my front porch at no additional cost. I've had a dozen calls with them now and they said maybe they can send me a replacement section in the fall of next year!!!!!

The most inept, and appears to be unethical company I've done business with. Predicated on my experience, I would NEVER recommend anyone buy anything from Balsam Hill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Balsam Hill Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being lied to about replacements being shipped to my home.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2017.

Comments

As my issue with Balsam Hill progressed, I learned they were not maintaining records of 50% of the conversations we had and the commitments they made. Several times they claimed to have no knowledge of things they told me from previous conversations, or even a record that we had talked.

In the end, at my cost, I hired an electrician to come to my home and trace all of the wiring on the tree.

He found, repaired and placed shrink-tubing around 3 faulty wiring connections. The tree now works.

Having the same experience right now, no customer service repsonse, sent the wrong tree sections so I can’t complete my tree