Featured 100% full Not resolved

After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised.I was alright with this part.

However, opening the box I have to say I am very, very dissatisfied. First the tree is suppose to be 5 1/2 feet why is it that I am 5' 4", I am taller than the tree? Next it looks nothing like the tree I ordered. It is full of open spaces and does NOT look life like, it looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This thing I cannot even call it a tree has SO many spaces between the branches, that NO amount of shaping the branches help it. Last year I bought a 55.00 tree and it looks better than this, and it is also 5 1/2 feet and it does stand taller than I do. I guess I should have read all these reviews before I bought one!! When I called I had the option to pay a 25.00 return fee or have a replacement tree sent of the same kind...

I think this company should be sued for deceitful sales practices, the product is not even close to the picture on the web site!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of balsam hill rocky mountain pine artificial christmas tree from Balsam Hill and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Balsam Hill to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Balsam Hill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments