Balsam Hill - Terrible!

After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised.I was alright with this part.

However, opening the box I have to say I am very, very dissatisfied. First the tree is suppose to be 5 1/2 feet why is it that I am 5' 4", I am taller than the tree? Next it looks nothing like the tree I ordered. It is full of open spaces and does NOT look life like, it looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This thing I cannot even call it a tree has SO many spaces between the branches, that NO amount of shaping the branches help it. Last year I bought a 55.00 tree and it looks better than this, and it is also 5 1/2 feet and it does stand taller than I do. I guess I should have read all these reviews before I bought one!! When I called I had the option to pay a 25.00 return fee or have a replacement tree sent of the same kind...

I think this company should be sued for deceitful sales practices, the product is not even close to the picture on the web site!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Balsam Hill Rocky Mountain Pine Artificial Christmas Tree
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #748931

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Balsam Hill? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Balsam Hill. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Balsam Hill.
Filing a new complaint about