Norfolk, Virginia
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

After paying over $300.00 for a tree, I was suppose to receive it on one date, however got it later than promised.I was alright with this part.

However, opening the box I have to say I am very, very dissatisfied. First the tree is suppose to be 5 1/2 feet why is it that I am 5' 4", I am taller than the tree? Next it looks nothing like the tree I ordered. It is full of open spaces and does NOT look life like, it looks like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

This thing I cannot even call it a tree has SO many spaces between the branches, that NO amount of shaping the branches help it. Last year I bought a 55.00 tree and it looks better than this, and it is also 5 1/2 feet and it does stand taller than I do. I guess I should have read all these reviews before I bought one!! When I called I had the option to pay a 25.00 return fee or have a replacement tree sent of the same kind...

I think this company should be sued for deceitful sales practices, the product is not even close to the picture on the web site!

Review about: Balsam Hill Rocky Mountain Pine Artificial Christmas Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.