purchased our tree 2 weeks ago. When we called them they were so helpful, put the tree up and noticed that the middle section was not candlelight but clear lights.

When i called them i was told how sorry they were and to take pictures of the tree with the lights on and off REALLY. Then i was asked to try and put my tree in another area it could be the lighting in the house. I was also told they would send me a new middle section and that i would receive an email within 48 hours, of course its been a week and no emails the excuse i got because of Thanksgiving. So now I am being told that I can change all the lights to the candlelights extra that come with the tree, i advised them that they did notsend enough lights forme to do this and I am sure if this was her tree she would not be so calm.

And i swear they have a script they read.

Honestly I wish I would have read these complaints. For the price they charge I would have thought twice

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Balsam Hill. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Balsam Hill to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Balsam Hill silverado slim prelight tree balsam hill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments