Featured Not resolved
2.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Got my Stratford Spruce.It looked nothing like the online photo, even after working the branches for 2-plus hours.

Called customer service. Spent 2.25 hours online with "Jay," who was snotty, rude and just kept reading the script rather than listening to my complaint. Soon, I just wanted my FULL refund back, but they wanted to deduct $25 for return shipping. Had I just changed my mind about the product, maybe that would have been fair - but the pathetic, skimpy thing they sent was nothing like the online photo.

It took me three customer reps and 2.5 hours, but I badgered them into a full refund.They are overpriced and way overrated, although judging by the ratings here, they are being outed for their cheap products, overblown prices and poor customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Balsam Hill and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about balsam hill stratford spruce christmas tree from Balsam Hill was lack of customer service and charge for return shipping , but reviewer liked ease of assembly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Uv48a1
Hixson, Tennessee, United States #1241696

You tree looks like mine....a cheaply made piece of garbage. This is a poor excuse for a quality company/tree!!! Never again will I fall for all the PR and BS!

Concord, California, United States #1240140

Good for you not paying SH for returns!Yes, they ship for free, but it's already built into the price of the tree anyway!

Sorry they were so bad.I've had good luck when issues have arisen...