Balsam Hill - Shoddy product, bad service

42 of 186 Balsam Hill reviews

Got my Stratford Spruce.It looked nothing like the online photo, even after working the branches for 2-plus hours.

Called customer service. Spent 2.25 hours online with "Jay," who was snotty, rude and just kept reading the script rather than listening to my complaint. Soon, I just wanted my FULL refund back, but they wanted to deduct $25 for return shipping. Had I just changed my mind about the product, maybe that would have been fair - but the pathetic, skimpy thing they sent was nothing like the online photo.

It took me three customer reps and 2.5 hours, but I badgered them into a full refund.They are overpriced and way overrated, although judging by the ratings here, they are being outed for their cheap products, overblown prices and poor customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

7 5 Foot Stratford Spruce
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #950930 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Balsam Hill? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 186 Balsam Hill reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Uv48a1

Nov 16 #1241696 Hixson, Tennessee, United States

You tree looks like mine....a cheaply made piece of garbage. This is a poor excuse for a quality company/tree!!! Never again will I fall for all the PR and BS!

0 0 Reply
Bay Area Kid

Nov 13 #1240140 Concord, California, United States

Good for you not paying SH for returns! Yes, they ship for free, but it's already built into the price of the tree anyway! Sorry they were so bad. I've had good luck when issues have arisen...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Balsam Hill. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Balsam Hill.
Filing a new complaint about
×