Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Got my Stratford Spruce.It looked nothing like the online photo, even after working the branches for 2-plus hours.

Called customer service. Spent 2.25 hours online with "Jay," who was snotty, rude and just kept reading the script rather than listening to my complaint. Soon, I just wanted my FULL refund back, but they wanted to deduct $25 for return shipping. Had I just changed my mind about the product, maybe that would have been fair - but the pathetic, skimpy thing they sent was nothing like the online photo.

It took me three customer reps and 2.5 hours, but I badgered them into a full refund.They are overpriced and way overrated, although judging by the ratings here, they are being outed for their cheap products, overblown prices and poor customer service.

Review about: 7 5 Foot Stratford Spruce.

I liked: Ease of assembly, Online product appearance.

I didn't like: Product nothing like online photo, Lack of customer service, Charge for return shipping.

2.7
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Uv48a1

You tree looks like mine....a cheaply made piece of garbage. This is a poor excuse for a quality company/tree!!! Never again will I fall for all the PR and BS!

Bay Area Kid
Concord, California, United States #1240140

Good for you not paying SH for returns!Yes, they ship for free, but it's already built into the price of the tree anyway!

Sorry they were so bad.I've had good luck when issues have arisen...