Balsam Hill - Shoddy product, bad service
Got my Stratford Spruce.It looked nothing like the online photo, even after working the branches for 2-plus hours.
Called customer service. Spent 2.25 hours online with "Jay," who was snotty, rude and just kept reading the script rather than listening to my complaint. Soon, I just wanted my FULL refund back, but they wanted to deduct $25 for return shipping. Had I just changed my mind about the product, maybe that would have been fair - but the pathetic, skimpy thing they sent was nothing like the online photo.
It took me three customer reps and 2.5 hours, but I badgered them into a full refund.They are overpriced and way overrated, although judging by the ratings here, they are being outed for their cheap products, overblown prices and poor customer service.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Ease of assembly
- Online product appearance
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Charge for return shipping
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...Was told the branches would hold heavy ornaments like Hallmark and they will not hold the lightest of ornaments..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Att is in cahoots with Asurion in my opinion. After receiving a defective replacement phone that is labeled "like new", but clearly doesn't work properly, I went to ATT..."