1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Bought a flip tree in 2017. Set up was easy and it looked awesome.

Until I plugged it in and only half the lights worked. Called Balsam Hill techinical support who walked me thru some trouble shooting tasks, none of which worked. I was so disappointed and frustrated that I decided to return the tree for full refund. I then debated on whether or not to give them a second chance and in 2018 bought another tree.

What are the chances I would get a 2nd defective tree??? Tree #2 arrives and out of the box it is defective. Want to make it clear that the box was not damaged! However, the storage bag was damaged, the buckle on the tree trunk that supports the tree upright was broken and we improvised with a zip tie, the tree was crookd by about 6” and we put blocks under 2 wheels to make it straight, a strand of lights was out, and 3 items from acessory pouch were missing.

Immediately called to imitiate an exchange. Boxed tree for FedEx pick up and called Balsam Hill to get tracking info for new tree. Was told the tree was out of stock and they refunded my credit card. No one from BH contacted my to let me know the situation.

I may have picked another tree. But now I have zero confidence in the quality of their product or their customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Balsam Hill Christmas Tree.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Bad product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments