Turnaround Time

the first year with the $700 tree, a big part of the bottom section did not light. I had to just use it that way because a replacement was not available.

the next year I get a replacement -- and a section of lights in section 2 this time do not work. I get a replacement tree and part of it does not light. I agree to pay more to get another tree -- and a section of those lights do not light. so I still have a tree with a section of lights that do not work.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH THIS! but Balsam Hill only wants to do replacements. none have been fully functioning as of yet. why would another replacement work??

VERY disappointed in this company and their product. Diane O Border Springdale, AR

Product or Service Mentioned: Balsam Hill Pinehurst Spruce Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: At first seemed willing to help, But their replacements were no better than the original product.

I didn't like: Quality of their product, Unwillingness to make the situation right.

Comments

still working to get my problem resolved. contacted the BBB -- they are working on it.

contacted the Attorney General from my State -- they are working on it. that's all I know right now.

Same here. Customer service is non-existent.

Personnel speak English as a second language okay, l but do not understand. Probably with lights, certainly not as easy to use as video shows, lights not in pretty Christmas colors; if one light goes out whole string goes out and some stands just don't work. Customer service was impossible. Just would like to return and get money back with free shipping; told it would cost me $300.

I paid over $1500 for this tree so at that price expected a lot more than I've gotten. Never again!

I have had exactly the same experience. All service reps only speak English as second language. Product quality has gone to ***.

to Anonymous #1399305

I got English speaking reps. Didn't help. Their policy is lousy customer service.