Sylmar, California
Featured Not resolved
1.2

I ordered the "most realistic" 9ft Clear LED fir. I waited years to afford this tree.

When it arrived, I immediately noticed one of the lower sections was broken at the plug. See photo. I contacted Customer service that same day. They assured me a replacement order FOR THAT SECTION would be processed and I would receive a confirmation by email.

3 days pass, no confirmation.

I call again. I was told my replacement order had been declined because it didn't justify an entire tree replacement. Which I never asked for. No one called or emailed me to tell me that They start another replacement order, I receive an email..for a 7ft tree.

Wrong. I call again and they assure me they will now open a case for a replacement of the 9ft tree. No, I state for the 3rd time..just section 2.

Its been 3 days and still no email for that section replacement.

I called again this morning and they want to open up yet another case for this replacement.

I insisted on speaking to a Manager who tells me an entire tree is being shipped soon

Now its on me to return the original entire tree (2 large heavy boxes) At this point, I'll believe it when I see it. Wont buy from this company ever again

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have had a similar experience.

Balsam Hill Reviews