4.3
Privacy and Data Security

This is a shop for buy trees, there's no fees for ship the tree. I think it will be great for latinoamerica. this page have great products, but still have a bad BAD resources pictures. they are weird.

The page have an article of christmas trees. Who says

"One of the major benefits of buying an artificial tree is that it can become a long-term investment. As long as you plan on keeping the tree for more than one holiday season, we recommend buying a high quality artificial Christmas tree.

A high quality artificial tree should have foliage that resembles a real Christmas tree, often determined by the quantity of the branch “tips” and the design of the foliage."

I think is a great page for buy artificial trees.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Balsam Hill and uploaded picture s. He best about balsam hill artificial christmas tree from Balsam Hill was commercial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments