Turnaround Time

Balsam Hill brags about a 10 yr warranty.After 4 years, part of my tree broke.

I called about the problem in October, they said I would receive a replacement by the end of the month and if not, they would contact me. They did not contact me, so I called in the beginning of November of which they said I would receive it by 11/19. I called again on the 18th and they said that they would get it to me sometime "before next fall".

They person above the normal phone operator was rude and condescending.Don't buy from Balsam Hill if you want a tree for Christmas.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "send me a different tree". The author is overall dissatisfied with Balsam Hill. The most disappointing about balsam hill christmas tree from Balsam Hill was follow-through customer svc Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Comments