Featured Not resolved
2.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased a pre-lit Most Realistic tree on Black Friday 2015, with a 3 year warranty on lighting for the tree.Fast forward 2 years to 2017, and 3 strands are not working.

We tried fuses, bulbs, master bulb, had 3 people spend 5+ hours working on the tree over the Thanksgiving holidays to get it to light. Balsam Hill offered to replace the tree, but because I purchased at sale price would not replace it with like quality. They offered an unlit tree, shorter tree, or their lesser quality models. If I want a like-quality tree, I have to pay the difference (over $200) out of pocket.

This tree is only 2 years old! The issue was escalated to a manager, and he REDUCED the amount they would reimburse, said the Customer Service Rep was wrong! As we got off the phone and I was still not compromising on their warranty offer, he said "I hope your day goes better after this!" in a sarcastic manner.

This company has seriously the poorest/rudest customer service department I have encountered in a long while, especially for the monetary investment in a "quality" tree.I could not recommend Balsam Hill to anyone.

Review about: Balsam Hill Brewer Spruce Christmas Tree.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Holiday decor, Beautiful products, Look of tree.

I didn't like: Warranty issue, Defective merchandise, Exchange for like-product, Spending over an hour on phone with customer service, Rude customer service - david.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments