Resolved
3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 06, 2017

I am happy to say that just as I thought there was no hope in getting a tree that worked right I called one last time and got a really nice guy on the phone and talked to his manager 3 times (supposedly) and offered me a tree valued at the same price as my original tree. I just received an email saying it shipped out. Keep calling and maybe they will change their mind.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2017

I bought a pre-lit tree 3 years ago and it never worked correctly.Bulbs were not working from day one.

Last year when we went to set it up for a second time there were more bulbs out and entire strands. This year we set it up and over HALF of the lights were not working. We asked them to replace a couple of sections or send a new tree this year and they said our warranty was up. They offered to send us a strand of lights!

This just added insult to injury. The whole reason I bought a pre-lit tree was so I wouldn't have to worry about stringing lights every year.

I have spent hours on the phone with them with no satisfaction.Don't make the same mistake I made.

Review about: Balsam Hill Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service, Quality of product.

Comments