Last year I purchased a 7 ft tree from Balsam Hill.I was expecting a quality tree because it was EXPENSIVE!

Terribly disappointed. There are huge holes and gaps between the branches. The next to the bottom row of limbs are literally laying on the bottom row. I've fluffed and fluffed the limbs but this has closed the huge holes in the tree.

Last year I called and complained and they told me to watch the video on spreading the limbs. I did what it said but it was not very helpful. I do like the instant on when you put the trunk together! But it's not worth the price!

Terribly disappointed but it was so expensive I can't afford to purchase another tree for a few year!:-( Save your

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ssh1825 is overall dissatisfied with Balsam Hill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Comments