I too purchased a tree last year.7' Saratoga spruce because I live in the Saratoga area, where this is a native tree.

Just put it up for its second season & all the lights on 4 branches were not lit. I tried finding the bad bulb, but gave up - called customer service, she had no idea of how to help & said I would just have to take a bulb that was lit & try it in each socket that was off until I found the bad bulb. If that didn't work, then I would have to call back & they would send me a new string of lights. No help whatsoever- Both daunting tasks.

My solution was to go out and purchase The LightKeeper Pro. All I can say is what a blessing. I didn't believe that it would work. I WAS WRONG, It found the bad light in literally a few minutes.

It was just loose. Mind you, I spent 4 hrs before this looking for it. So, my suggestion if you're having issues with the lights, this is the quickest solution. It's only about $12.99, so it's inexpensive too.

I know it's no excuse for their service or product for that matter, but it certainly saves your sanity.

Lastly, the tree itself is beautiful- it does take time to fluff, but if done the way the instructions specify, you can't lose.People come into my home and think it's a real tree.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Balsam Hill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments