Balsam Hill - Dirty, Defective, Repacked/Returned Tree passed as New

Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack.None of the Clear and Colored lights worked.

I called customer service. They said I would have emailed ship ticket for my RMA no later than next day. No RMA, called again, they now want me to unpack, set up and plug in to prove lights don't work? How does that prove anything?

One could plug into switched outlet, not turn on the switch, etc... PIA - asked for manager, said call-back would be in next 24 hrs., so I sit with baited breath? They push you, hoping you will just give up.

I am very disappointed with this purchase and experience.Balsam Hill - NEVER AGAIN!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Remote Control
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #560757

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Balsam Hill? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Alice Hughes

Nov 26, 2014 #906707 Redwood City, California

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with your lights and the remote control. Please send me your Order ID so I can work with our Warranty team on your behalf and look into further possible options for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.