Germantown, Tennessee
100% full Not resolved

Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack.None of the Clear and Colored lights worked.

I called customer service. They said I would have emailed ship ticket for my RMA no later than next day. No RMA, called again, they now want me to unpack, set up and plug in to prove lights don't work? How does that prove anything?

One could plug into switched outlet, not turn on the switch, etc... PIA - asked for manager, said call-back would be in next 24 hrs., so I sit with baited breath? They push you, hoping you will just give up.

I am very disappointed with this purchase and experience.Balsam Hill - NEVER AGAIN!!!

Review about: Remote Control.

I didn't like: Customer service follow through.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $515
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Alice Hughes
Redwood City, California, United States #906707

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with your lights and the remote control. Please send me your Order ID so I can work with our Warranty team on your behalf and look into further possible options for you.