After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree.Sadly we are replacing a Manhattan Pine purchased from K-mart 12 years ago.
We were shocked when we put up the first section but kept trying to convince ourselves that it would be okay. However after the 2nd section it became painfully obvious we could not "fluff" this tree to even remotely match the photo on the website. Five days later Balsam Hill stills has my money and have not sent the labels require to return the tree. By the way their deceptive advertising is costing me $50.00 for a label to return the tree.
However I suspect they are delaying the label so we will not fall into the 30 days we have to return the tree.
I have attached photos of the website posting and the actual tree I received.If you want a Merry Christmas stay away from the Balsam Hill website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Norway Spruce Narrow Tree
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "...Was told the branches would hold heavy ornaments like Hallmark and they will not hold the lightest of ornaments..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."