After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree.Sadly we are replacing a Manhattan Pine purchased from K-mart 12 years ago.
We were shocked when we put up the first section but kept trying to convince ourselves that it would be okay. However after the 2nd section it became painfully obvious we could not "fluff" this tree to even remotely match the photo on the website. Five days later Balsam Hill stills has my money and have not sent the labels require to return the tree. By the way their deceptive advertising is costing me $50.00 for a label to return the tree.
However I suspect they are delaying the label so we will not fall into the 30 days we have to return the tree.
I have attached photos of the website posting and the actual tree I received.If you want a Merry Christmas stay away from the Balsam Hill website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Norway Spruce Narrow Tree
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem? Horrible product! Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."