Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed my first order with Balsam Hill on 11/18/16. The representative on the phone was extremely unprofessional, speaking to other representatives during our phone call about water that they were drinking and telling another representative that he/she was doing "fine". Clearly she was not paying attention to my order process or to me.

This lack of attention on her part caused her to not only misspell my first name, after I spelled it for her, but also fail to ask me for my email address and therefore sent my order information, which includes the last four numbers of my credit card, address and phone number to another one of their clients. The representative actually told me that she sent a perfect stranger my personal information, including part of my credit card information. This is a financial security compromise that I am taking very seriously. I am wondering if this other customer can access my private information through Balsam Hill, as they have all of the information needed to pretend to be me.

This is the first time I order this company and I am very dissatisfied. I am considering calling my credit card company and having them cancel my card for fear that one of their customers can now gain access to it after what your representative did. I cancelled my order.

I have since contacted Balsam Hill both via email and phone. They say that they are very sorry and they will make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else agin, but what about me? I guess this security breach means nothing to them. Their customer service supervisor (Ricky) even wanted to charge me $10 for the return shipping label! Unacceptable! It is only $10 but I was going to be penalized for an incompetent representative that Balsam Hill hired and failed to train properly. After I asked to speak to Ricky's supervisor Ricky came back on the phone and told me that he wouldn't charge me the $10.

This is a horrible company, that clearly does not respect customers privacy. Be careful with giving them your credit card information. It is not safe with Balsam Hills.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Balsam Hill. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Balsam Hill.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Balsam Hill to other companies on our site.

Comments