Balsam Hill- Excellent service, terrible product
They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem?Horrible product!
Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add some more branches so it actually looks like the pictures on your website? I don't think so.
We paid over $400 (that was supposedly half price) for a beautiful (pictured) tree. When it arrived? My daughter came home and said, "Oh...
nice Charlie Brown tree mom!" Ugh...No!
I have the privilege of now paying $25 so they will take it back...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Ease of assembly
- Storage bags gloves booklet
What I disliked
- Quality of the product
- False advertising
- Asking me to fluff tree for 4 hours
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balsam Hill Artificial Christmas Tree
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "This is a shop for buy trees, there's no fees for ship the tree. I think it will be great for latinoamerica. this page have great products, but still have..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."
- "Seriously, the worst company ever. We ordered a sofa after months of searching for one we liked, but were delivered the wrong sofa! We ordered the floor model fabric,..."
- " It is very difficult to find a short term rental house in Southern California. I was working with a local So Cal realtor to help us find a..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."