Featured Not resolved
3.5

They have great service, arrived before the arrival date, packed well and lots of extras-- the problem?Horrible product!

Really? Is it that hard to make a nice tree? Add some more branches so it actually looks like the pictures on your website? I don't think so.

We paid over $400 (that was supposedly half price) for a beautiful (pictured) tree. When it arrived? My daughter came home and said, "Oh...

nice Charlie Brown tree mom!" Ugh...No!

I have the privilege of now paying $25 so they will take it back...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with customer service and packaging and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the product and false advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of balsam hill artificial christmas tree and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Balsam Hill needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned balsam hill artificial christmas tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Balsam Hill.

Had an Experience with Balsam Hill?

Comments

Richmond, British Columbia, Canada #1256367

can you tell me if your tree was a Frasier Fir? It looks a lot like mine. spaces you cant fill uneven spacing of lights not worth the money, plus mine was delivered to Canada $ 95 bucks for shipping.

Mike_mn
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1076922

I don't know how old your daughter is, but her comment is so cute! It's something she will remember for years. Hopefully, you can all laugh about it.