1.8K views
1.4

Tree was purchased in 2012 just before Christmas. Got the tree set it up everything was great and my wife just loved the tree.Second Christmas set up tree and the bottom E part of tree a section of the coloured bulbs didnt light up.

called Balsam Hill and they sent us a package of lights and told us to restring the section of the lights not working. Really how the *** am i suppose to do that.They wanted us to take apart the tree and basically put it back together with the parts they sent us instead of just sending us a whole new E section of the tree.Third Christmas in the process of setting up tree the A section of tree clear lights wouldnt light up keep in mind the E section hasnt even been fixed yet. Now we got a tree where the top n bottom lights dont light up.

will be calling Balsam Hill tmr wondering what they gonna get us to do now. very worried.

Preferred solution: we will send you guys back the A and E section of the tree and you guys send us a replacement instead of sending us lights and telling us the restring it our selves.

Comments

Winder, Georgia, United States #902033

I brought a 7.5 foot tree 3 weeks later section of lights went out. They would not replace the tree, sent me lights to replace the defective section, worked ok until next Christmas season...

Section out again. Would not replace my tree because I waited too long to report my problem.. Sigh.... Awful customer service!!

$600.. And numerous calls wasted!!!!!

Horrible service!!! Dont waste you money or time!!

to Chrissy Redwood City, California, United States #903394

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Chrissy. We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered with the lights of your tree and with the warranty resolution we provided.

Our warranty guarantees the quality of our lights and any repair or replacement of defects in those parts are fully covered by the warranty within the specified time frame. You can look up on our warranty information here: http://www.balsamhill.com/help_answer.asp?ID=20. To help you further, you can always refer to our helpful troubleshooting tips on this link: http://www.balsamhill.com/Articles.asp?ID=157.

We are eager to review your order and your conversations with our support team. If you believe your product is still in need of a warranty service, please send us a an email with your Order ID to social@balsamhill.com so we can further look into this and provide you with possible options.

Saint Albert, Alberta, Canada #899235

I am the one who posted this complaint about Balsam Hill. I take it all back because the warranty department from Balsam Hill just called my wife and after viewing our video of our lights not working they are now sending us a brand new tree and all we gotta do is donate our old tree to salvation army n fax over a receipt to them.

The wife is stoked! Thanks Balsam Hill for taking care of us.

to Anonymous Redwood City, California, United States #899540

Thank you for your positive feedback on your experience with Balsam Hill. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the warranty solution we provided.

Please feel free to send us an email to social@balsamhill.com if we can assist you in setting up your tree for this coming holiday. Best wishes for the season and thank you again for your feedback!

Redwood City, California, United States #895127

Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience you encountered with the lights on your tree. The replacement light strands have been sent to fix the problems with the current ones on your tree.

For additional helpful tips, simple instructions are found here: http://www.balsamhill.com/Articles.asp?ID=157. Often lighting and foliage problems can be resolved by following the simple troubleshooting steps found in this guide.

If you have a problem or question you cannot resolve by following the troubleshooting section of your guide, please send us an email to social@balsamhill.com so we can have one of our lighting technicians contact you to resolve the issue. Thank you.